Day to day life is difficult in many ways for everyone. Even though someone else’s struggles are different from yours doesn’t mean it doesn’t impact and influence their mood.
The same is true about you. Some of you think that what you are going through isn’t “bad” enough, or as “bad” as someone you know. The truth is, you are the only one experiencing your circumstances, your struggles, your day to day disappointments.
That being said, you can survive and even thrive during this experience!
A lot of us are overwhelmed trying to be the best mom, wife, friend, co worker, and the list goes on and on.
I want to share with you what I have learned along the way, for instance, understanding that I am a work in progress, has lifted tremendous amount of pressure and stress off of me.
- Make To Do Lists
- I make lists every night before I lay in bed for the next morning.
- I have lists for blog posts only. Work to do lists. Lists for things I need to accomplish that day at home.
- Make sure you check of cross things off the list as you go.
- Say No More
- Do you crave ultimate freedom?!
- The feeling of regret isn’t something anyone wants or live with. By saying no, you are automatically saying yes to yourself.
- Keep Your Area Clean and Neat.
- This is something I have a hard time with naturally, therefore I understand this is not the easiest task to complete during a pandemic or not. However, I am all too familiar with the anxiety clutter produces. Which equates to low productivity and morale. I love the way my mind and body feel when my work area especially, is tidy and organized.
- Get Up Early
- I am not a morning person. I could sleep in every day of my life if it was beneficial in anyway shape or form.
- Use your time wisely. There are only 24 hours in a day. How are you prioritizing yours?
- Make a Plan
- As a wife and mother this has been the most helpful for me to utilize!
- Every Sunday I plan when I will do laundry, what meals I will cook, and what blog posts I need to write and brainstorm. All while working a full time job from home.
- Get a weekly and monthly planner, different colored pens and highlighters to organize and differentiate home, work and fun.