There is no way I could leave Amazon out of the best of the best Mother’s Day Gift ideas! Items are limited so I would hurry and order before they go out of stock!
Hey lovies! Happy Cinco de Mayo first and foremost! My birthday was just a couple of days ago so this week is always my absolute favorite with all of the fun activities! Especially since becoming a mama myself! Haha 😀 I cannot even believe I have been a mom for 9 years?! Like what? Where does the time go?! Everyone I know is balling on a budget this year and I am right there with ya! I have searched for the best Walmart picks for Mother’s Day and I had to share them with you, of course!
We hate to waste time around here, so let’s jump right into the goodies!
Happy shopping and a very happy Mother’s Day!!!
The BEST way to clean your wedding rings or any jewelery you have for that matter!
Please be careful when removing dish from the microwave. Use microwave save dishes as well!
Jewelery Cleaner Solution:
1/2 cup of Windex
2 pumps Dawn Foaming Dishsoap
Microwave for at least 45 seconds
DO NOT Microwave the solution with your jewelery!
Very carefully place your rings into the hot solution for approximately 10-15 minutes. On average, I let mine soak for about 20 minutes.
Once time is up remove your sparkling rings from the bowl and utilize a small toothbrush to remove any excess dirt or grime.
PLUG YOUR DRAIN or place the bowl directly on top of the drain while rinsing. They are going to be VERY slippery. Rinse thoroughly.
Ta-da! That’s all there is to it!
I’m so excited to finally share the SUPER EXCITING news that I’ve been keeping a secret for a little (okay, a long while now lol)!
I haven’t announced on the flirty sunny style blog yet, even though I’ve shared on Instagram and my other social platforms, but now is as best a time as ever to let you know I’M PREGNANT!
AND I’m having a baby… BOY!
Hey, beauties! As promised after yesterday’s Amazon fall decor post, here are my 2021 Amazon Fall Fashion FAVES!
Happy shopping loves!
P.S this is only part 1 😉
Finally, fall is here! It is no secret that I love fall home decor! Whether you love decorating your home or do not know where to start, I have everything you need! Amazon has the best quality products for even better prices which is why they are always my first go-to!
Let’s jump right in!
I often think back to high school, particularly the year I turned 16.
Sweet 16! Hilary Duff sang an entire song all about it so, yeah of course I was excited! I expected overnight I would cultivate my ride or die bff’s, the hottest guy in school would ask me out and I could finally say yes, and of course getting my license!
For whatever reason I always imagined I would get a hot red convertible like Cher drove in the movie Clueless.
Can you relate? Even if Clueless was before you were born and you have no clue why Hilary Duff is considered an actor or singer, you still pictured being 16 years old.
You had your dreams and expectations. And if you are reading this and you are 16 years old, you did not stumble on this post by some sort of accident.
This. Is. For. You.
3 pieces of advice for being 16, for YOU!
- You will regret a lot of things you wear, say and do.
- Pssssst, so will everyone you know. You will look back and laugh.
- You will not be in school, live at home, hide your secrets from everyone forever. This is temporary. Do not give up. I know you are hurting but sweetheart, you are doing a great job! I am so proud of YOU! Your future self is beautiful, brilliant and respected.
- Hold on to 16, as long as you can!
- You won’t live at home forever, you will not be in school forever. You will be responsible for yourself and others and in the blink of an eye you will find yourself asking, when did I become an adult?! I want to go back to being 16!
- Laugh. Laugh a lot. Laugh at yourself. Life doesn’t have to be all that serious.
- Stand up for something. Find a charity or a gap you see needs to be fixed, go fix it.
- Stand up for everyone getting bullied. Handle it with grace, kindness, and get someone you trust.
- Take lots and lots of photos. Your future significant other and kids are going to want to see them even if you don’t.
- Tip: Show those pictures off!
- As much as you hate your parents and siblings, you know you really don’t. They know it too but go easy on them.
- Chase your dreams.
- Do not ever stop. Learn. Try again. Get better. Try again. Keep trying. I promise you will never regret trying in the long run. But you will regret giving up too soon.
- And the final piece of advice I will share with you right now is…
Forgive every time you get your heart broken. Whether by a friend or someone you are more intimate with. You will face many broken hearts but it will heal every single time.
Do not become pessimistic. Do not let the surprise right hook from the unexpected boxing match, called life make you cold hearted. Don’t let it make you bitter.
Let it make you better.