THUS FAR, ANYWAY!
- Whatever you fear happening in your life the MOST, might actually happen to you. And after some time passes, you realize you are stronger, you know what really matters in life!
2. Give grace to yourself and others. Everyone is doing their best even if, from where you are, it doesn’t look that way. Things are not always what they appear. Be light!
3. To remember who is in complete control (aka God), and to practice gratitude. It can always be worse!
4. Focus on what is around you. What are you in charge of? Who is relying on you to maintain that inner strength? The fighter? The warrior? I can make a difference in my home, to my children, allow yourself to reflect and even sit in your feelings. Sometimes you can’t deal with a situation properly and efficiently if you don’t really know what the situation is.
5. Lastly, turn the news and the TV in general off, whenever you need to. You may feel guilty or worse yet, anxious because you don’t know 24/7 what is changing, etc. Unplug. Take a walk or go for a run and get yourself out of your fears.